Processing of Personal Data
The personal data contained on our website are processed in compliance with the requirements of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
We also guarantee that these personal data are processed in a lawful, trustworthy, and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, remaining limited to these purposes, and updating them if necessary. The identification of data subjects will not be allowed for longer than necessary, and their security is guaranteed through the proper technical and organisational measures.
DATA CONTROLLER: PIKOLIN, S.L.
PURPOSE: To manage user registrations, purchase products or services, deal with queries or complaints, communicate
commercially, create online profiles.
LEGITIMATION: Execution of the contract, compliance with legal obligations, consent of the data subject, legitimate interest of the data controller.
RECIPIENTS: Third-party providers responsible for the processing, and other companies from the Pikolin Group.
RIGHTS: You can exercise your rights over your personal data, as explained at the end of this Policy.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The party responsible for the processing of your personal data will be PIKOLIN, S.L., as a company belonging to the business group known as the “PIKOLIN Group”, leader in Spain and France in the beds and bedding sector, with corporate address in Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain).
You can file a complaint or contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what reason do we process your data and what does it allow us to do? Why can we process your data?
By completing the registration or contact forms, sending e-mails or calling us on the phone, your personal data will become the responsibility of the entities listed further above.
Data will be processed in order to manage user registrations, purchase products or services, comply with legal obligations, communicate commercially with data subjects, including electronically, and respond to queries and requests for information.
- Managing user registrations. When the data subject voluntarily registers on our website, we collect their data, with their consent, to complete the user registration and keep the information that allows us to provide our services and keep in contact.
- Providing the requested service. We process data to provide our services by managing orders, billing for them, and communicating about the development of the service by e-mail or phone, if necessary, and in compliance with the contractual relationship.
- Complying with legal obligations. We will conduct certain processes of data in compliance with legal obligations, such as those of a tax or accounting nature, communicating with the competent public administrations when necessary.
- Dealing with requests and queries. When the data subject sends us a query or request for information, we process their data with their consent in order to respond to the query or request. We can also process the data of data subjects when they are directed to our customer services, in order to resolve problems or complaints in compliance with the contractual relationship.
- Communicating commercially with data subjects by any means:
When the customer registers on our website, we may send commercial communications electronically about our products and services. In this case, the legitimation for the processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interest to send these communications with the guarantees of Article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE, by its Spanish acronym). The user can object to this at the time their data are collected.
When the data subject communicates their e-mail address or mobile phone number on our forms and expressly authorises us to do so, we will process their data to keep them informed about our products and services through regular communications legitimated by their consent.
Data subjects can object to this in each communication received, as well as through the mechanism set forth in section, “What are your
-Commercial profiling using information obtained from data tracking, storage and recovery devices. With the consent of the visitors who browse the website, and from analysing their browsing and behavioural habits, a commercial profiling of customers will be conducted that will allow us to send personalised electronic commercial communications to those who identify themselves with an e-mail address or telephone number. You can obtain further information in the Cookies Policy. The legitimation is the data subject’s consent, which is provided upon configuration of the data storage and recovery devices when accessing the website.
-Commercial profiling through forms. With the consent of the duly informed users who complete the forms in this regard, their data will be processed to create a commercial profile through which they are offered information most relevant to their interests. The data used may refer to their gender, age or place of residence. The legitimation is the duly informed data subject’s consent, which is provided upon completing the corresponding form.
- Participating in competitions, draws, or promotions. We will process the personal data of data subjects to manage their participation and notify the winner, always respecting the specific Legal Bases of each promotion.
- Managing the delivery of our products. When the data subject configures the delivery of our products through our forms or logistics applications. We will process their identification and contact details to manage this delivery and may contact them by phone.
- Managing job applicants. Data may also be processed to incorporate the data subject into present and future selection processes and communicate with them, including electronically, regarding the job application when they register on our employment platform, according to the conditions published therein.
To whom do we provide your data?
When the data subject purchases products from Pikolin Home, we will communicate their data to the entity from the Pikolin Group that is responsible for marketing those products for the purposes set forth in the previous section, regarding contracting, and to comply with the legal obligations that are necessary to draw up the contractual relationship.
SPACIO REPOS SL B84497288 C/ Rey Pastor, 7, 28914 - Leganés (Spain).
With the data subject’s consent, their data will be communicated to other companies from the Pikolin Group so that they can send commercial communications electronically that contain information about the beds and bedding sector.
PIKOLIN SL B50032200 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
COMPAÑIA EUROPEA DE ARTICULOS DEL DESCANSO SL B50759810 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
CONFORDES SL B08209496 Plaza Utrillas 4, 50013 Zaragoza (Spain)
ESPADESA RETAIL SL B50125152 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
PIKOLIN LUSITANA LTDA 502052210 Rua Rodrigo Sarmento de Beires, nº57, 2840-068 Paio Pires, Portugal
We may also communicate personal data to third-party providers responsible for the processing, with the sole purpose that they provide us with certain services following our instructions, without using the data for their own purposes or to perform their own activities, or to competent public administrations in compliance with legal obligations. Some of those providers may be found in countries outside the European Union and are, therefore, considered not to have the same levels of protection. In those cases, we will always obtain the proper guarantees and apply the security measures necessary for communicating data.
Among others, these guarantees may consist of the European Commission Model Contractual Clauses.
For how long will we keep your data?
As a general rule, data will be kept for as long as they are compatible with the purpose for which they were collected, to comply with the legal conservation obligations, and whilst responsibilities may derive from the processing of these data. After this, they will be destroyed.
Data processed for the purpose of managing user registrations and commercial communications will be kept until the user decides to unsubscribe or object to the processing.
What are your rights?
- Obtain more information.
- Withdraw your consent when it had been provided for a certain processing.
- Stop receiving our commercial communications.
- Exercise your rights of:
- Access, or knowing which of your personal data are being processed;
- Rectification, or correcting incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion, or deleting the personal data we have about you that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Objection, or asking us to stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or restricting the processing we conduct;
- Portability, or asking us to provide you with the personal data about you that are in our possession.
In order to exercise any of the rights that are granted to you in the data protection regulations, you can ask the data controller for a form to exercise your rights or directly download any of the forms provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency through this link, and send it back to us duly filled-out, together with a copy of your National Identification Document (DNI) or any other valid identification document, to the data controller’s address or e-mail address.
Data controller: PIKOLIN SL Address: Ronda Ferrocarril no 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197- Zaragoza (Spain) Tax ID Code (C.I.F): B50032200 Contact details of the DPO: email@example.com
You can find more information about your rights or file a complaint by contacting our Data Protection Officer, or the competent supervisory authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency at: http://www.agpd.es - C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have adopted the proper technical and organisational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security that prevents the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data, or unauthorised communication or access to these data.
We have also enabled procedures to respond to any security breach of your personal data within the proper legal deadlines.
By contracting providers, we guarantee that they implement the proper security measures for the protection of personal data.
We have updated this Policy to adapt it to the requirements and obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Updated dated 30/12/2019.