Ergonomic cot mattress with viscoelastic foam + white Nordika cot
From €344.88 Regular Price €615.00 Taxes included
- FirmnessMedium firmness
- ComfortHigh comfort
- VentilationHigh ventilation
- HR foam
- Mattress Height15,00 cm
The perfect pack for the arrival of a new baby. The ergonomic viscoelastic foam cot mattress and the white Nordika cot offer a soft welcome for the newborn. With this pack the little ones will enjoy a deep and quality rest.
1. Stretch Fabric Cover with great feel and weight that provides elasticity and breathability.
2. Interior Cover for better hygiene and protection of the rest equipment.
3. Hypoallergenic Fibre: allows perfect breathability and air circulation.
4. Viscofoam®: comfort layer that supports a person depending on their pressure and thermal footprint, adapting to their body shape. It also reduces blood pressure and disperses the heat we generate while sleeping.
5. Confortcel® Core: high-resilience foam cellular material with a high level of adaptability and air circulation, which guarantees correct position for the back.
T. Triple Barreir®: complete and continuous hygienic protection. It protects the user against the main causes of allergies, including mites, bacteria, and fungi, throughout the useful life of the mattress.
This core is made of high resilience cellular material, HR foam, which efficiently holds body weight and maintains its rest properties throughout the entire useful life of the mattress.
Thanks to the foaming material of the Confortcel® core, it supports and respects the curvature of the body, favouring a deep rest.
The pores of the foam with which this core is manufactured provide a renewed and healthy rest environment thanks to the passage of air.
This Confortcel® foaming cellular material offers a firmness that adapts to your back, guaranteeing its correct position and favouring subsequent musculoskeletal recovery.
Thanks to the high resilience of the Confortcel® technology, it guarantees an optimal performance during the useful life of the mattress.
Core technology: This core is made of high resilience cellular material, HR foam, which efficiently holds body weight and maintains its rest properties throughout the entire useful life of the mattress.
Padding technology: Layer of fibre that allows the passage of air for a fresher rest, combined with a layer of viscoelastic foam that provides very pleasant comfort.
Eco-design: manufactured with woods from sustainable forests entirely in Spain. Micuna is positioned as one of the preferred brands of the most environmentally conscious parents.
This cot mattress offers a soft reception and maximum comfort so that the little ones can recharge their energy and get a restorative rest.
Its Viscofoam padding layer receives a person depending on their pressure and thermal footprint. It also helps to reduce blood pressure and disperses the heat we generate when sleeping.
5 positions with their respective heights: 3 for bed bases and 2 for co-sleeping
Heights: 29.5 cm, 39.6 cm, 44.5 cm, 49.4 cm and 54.8 cm
Movable side: with safety lock, it allows for better access to the inside of the cradle and for holding the baby in your arms.
- Layers: stretch fabric, hypoallergenic fibre, Viscofoam and Confortcel®
- Material: Beech
- European Safety Certificate
- European Homologation: UNE-EN 716-1/2:2008 (+A1:2013)
- Colour: White