Normablock spring mattress - RACE
✔ With medium-high firmness and high breathability
✔ It provides high comfort and softness during sleep
✔ Its core provides firmness and adaptability
Guide to heights and measurements
We explain how to correctly measure the height of our products and which accessories you should choose according to the size of your bed.
|First payment :|
Following mensualities :
|Credit cost included :|
The Race mattress is formed by the Normablock spring core and its Viscofoam layer. The core of Normablock continuous thread springs is the best on the market, allows a stable and long-lasting rest thanks to the durability of its material. Its Viscofoam padding layer receives a person depending on the pressure and thermal footprint, adapting to their body shape. It also reduces blood pressure and disperses the heat we generate when sleeping. All Pikolin mattresses have the Triple Barrier total hygiene technology that protects and prevents against the development of the main bacterial sources of a mattress: mites, bacteria and fungi.
1. Stretch fabric: it has a great feel and weight that provides elasticity and breathability.
2. Viscofoam®: padding layer that supports a person depending on their pressure and thermal footprint, adapting to their body shape. It also reduces blood pressure and disperses the heat we generate while sleeping.
3. Athermic fibre layer that provides a high level of comfort.
4. Layer of reception polyether: shock absorber that provides comfortable stability during rest.
5. Normablock® Core: the most advanced continuous thread spring system on the market that offers the firmness and adaptation necessary for a complete rest.
6. It has four stitched-on handles, which prove useful when handling the mattress.
T. Triple Barrera®: complete and continuous hygienic protection. This barrier protects the user against the main causes of allergies, including mites, bacteria, and fungi, throughout the useful life of the mattress.
The most advanced system of Z-shaped continuous thread springs on the market that offers the necessary firmness and adaptation for a full rest.
Healthy back position
We add a greater number of springs to the lumbar area to favour the recovery of the spine and back muscles.
The continuous thread springs offer greater durability of the useful life of the mattress by not integrating knots into the springs, together with a heat treatment applied to the entire core.
Less body pressure
We maximise the number of springs to improve stability with a better distribution of pressure.
Internal air circulation
They do not contain any internal barrier with the aim of favouring air circulation and maintaining the hygiene and durability of the materials.
Core technology: Normablock the most advanced system of Z-shaped continuous thread springs on the market that offers the necessary firmness and adaptation for a full rest.
Padding technology: Viscofoam® is responsible for reducing pressure points and tensions in the neck, head and cervical spine.
Thanks to the Normablock spring technology, this mattress offers great adaptability due to its firmness.
Thanks to its viscoelastic foam composition, it provides greater comfort and softness. It receives a person depending on their pressure and thermal footprint. It also helps to reduce blood pressure and disperses the heat we generate when sleeping.
- Outer fabric: 100% polyester
- Layers: stretch fabric, Viscofoam, athermic fibre, cosy polyether, core of Normablock springs, cosy polyether, athermic fibre, Viscofoam and stretch fabric
From €757.81 Regular Price €1,693.95 Taxes included
From €747.14 Regular Price €1,671.80 Taxes included